INFO | COVID-19 Update
To Dear our valued friends, family and customers,
We are touching base today due to the current situation going on around with World with COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We understand that these are stressful, confusing and uncertain times.
As a small business we feel it is important to update you with our situation and ease your mind when purchasing through us.
‘Cut out the Crap’ online store will remain open.
Our number one priority will remain to be the health and safety of our customers and our team.
Here are some facts from us:
- COTC office is situated on the property of Collette (not within the home) and will only be accessed by Collette (full time) and two casuals (2-3 days a week)
- We will increase all cleaning in the office
- We will increase hand washing (hot soapy water) and sanitising
- No team member has been overseas these past few months or intend to travel
- Team members will follow the self isolation guide if they find themselves in a situation of having to do so
- We have been advised direct from Australia Post that shipping times may increase, so whilst here in the office we intend to get orders out each M/W/F, we have no control with how long it takes to reach you
If you have any concerns at all please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
We thank you for your continued support and we ask you to continue to support small businesses as much as you can.
Please look after yourself and especially look out for and look after each other too.
Subscribe to our blog
Receive recipes, news and sales via email, never miss a thing! Plus, we promise we won’t give your details to any third parties.