How to make Sushi – tips
Good Morning Friends! Happy Thursday! I hope this finds you all well.
I am popping by quickly today to post on here my ‘how to make Sushi – tips’ … the last time I posted on Facebook that I made Sushi, I got loads of comments & messages about “how” …. so when I made it again I thought I would take some photos along the way to hopefully help.
I must say, I don’t say I’m a Sushi expert or that this is the correct way to make it! But it works for me! If you have any other tips to offer please feel free to suggest them!
1. Make sushi rice as per packet & allow to cool to room temp ((For 6 large rolls & 3 small rolls I used 3 cups of Sushi rice))
2. Prepare your fillings, have a clean small bowl of water & a hand towel out
3. Put a decent (approx 1/2-2/3 cup?) amount of rice on a nori sheet. Flatten out all the way to 3 edges & leave a 2-3cm gap at top. To make the rice easy to spread, keep your fingers wet by popping them in the bowl of water
4. Lay a row of fillings at the bottom of the rice
5. Use the mat to start to roll the sushi TIGHT
6. Keep rolling tight
7. When you get to the end, add a little water along the edge to stick the nori sheet down
8. Place in a container & refrigerate for 1 hour to make it easier to cut (optional)
I hope this helps!
Wishing you all a lovely day … I look forward to connecting with you all again soon!
Take Care of You,
Subscribe to our blog
Receive recipes, news and sales via email, never miss a thing! Plus, we promise we won’t give your details to any third parties.